A foreign company who is obliged to register in Denmark for VAT purposes or for employer obligations can choose to have a fiscal representation and domiciliation with JURIS’prudence or NORDIC HR SERVICES.

A foreign company who is employing at least one employee locally without having set up a legal entité in Denmark is obliged to appoint a fiscal representative through whom the salary, taxes and social contributions should be paid. Our specialized business entité, NORDIC HR SERVICES, offers to act as your fiscal representative when it is also performing payroll services for the company in question.